The #1 cause of an Air conditioning system failure is Lack of Maintenance. Homeowners in Miami run their air conditioning more than 3,000 hours annually. This heavy demand along with the high temperature on your unit requires periodic, professional miami air conditioning maintenance to extend the life of your system, lower utility bills and avoid breakdowns. Two professional tune-ups per year are recommended.
Our Energy Savings Maintenance Plan offers a complete 19 point precision Tune-Up and Professional Cleaning twice per year. We can provide this service for as little as $149.00 per year, for one unit.
Our 18 point Miami Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist:
1. Rinse clean condenser coil 10. Lubricate accessible moving parts
2. Check and adjust indoor blower components 11. Check air flow
3. Check thermostat calibration 12. Check starting capabilities
4. Check safety controls as required 13. Inspect refrigerant valves for leaks
5. Check electrical disconnects & connections 14. Inspect indoor coil for mold & mildew
6. Check voltage and amperage on motors 15. Check operating pressures: Charge up to 2 lbs if needed
7. Treat drain lines & drain pan 16. Inspect contactor points for wear
8. Clean or change filters 17. Measure temperature difference
9. Inspect heating cycle 18. Check start and run capacitors
Top 10 benefits of maintenance with Laco Air Conditioning are:
1. “Professional service” 6. Extend the life of system
2. “Immediate Response Time” 7. “Up front” flat rate pricing
3. 15% parts & labor discount 8. Lower your electric bills
4. Provides improved air quality 9. Consistent comfort
5. Fewer Costly breakdowns 10. Peace of mind
Air Conditioning systems are the life blood of any facility. Without proper air conditioning a building would be uninhabitable. That’s why a strong preventative maintenance for your air conditioning system isn’t an option; it’s a must.
Especially in the heat and humidity of MIAMI!
Air Conditioning system maintenance isn’t expensive compared to what you might spend if your system degrades and fails. By finding trouble indicators, you can pick up on emerging problems before they reach a crisis situation. Think of preventative maintenance in the same way as the preventative maintenance for your car. The same holds true for your air conditioner. How long would you run your car without checking/changing your oil?
With a Laco Air Conditioning Maintenance Routine it’s about more than service… it’s about prevention. With typical service agreements, you pay money for priority service when there’s a problem. With Laco Air Conditioning Maintenance, you not only get priority service, you can prevent those problems from happening in the first place, and save money in the process!
Further prevention benefits include:
• Priority service over non-plan customers
• Fast response and 24-hour/7 day emergency service
• 10% discount on service repairs
• Extended appointment times to better fit YOUR schedule
• Saturday appointments available with no overtime charges
• Team members background checked and drug tested
• Maintain and validate manufacturer warranties
• Reduce the risk of costly breakdowns
• Increase efficiency and reduce energy costs
• Maintain safe operation
• Improve comfort and reliability